Fake Websites for Film/Movies & Television
Based 5 minutes from Shepperton Studios near London, Fake Websites specialises in creating websites for film/movies and television.
Websites can be created in a matter of hours for express turnarounds and with over 25 years experience, you only need to send a general brief before getting a first-look working copy of your site.
Fake Websites can be hosted "live" for marketing - and can include Easter Eggs, puzzles, competitions or games within the site - with links to your production website.
- All personalised to your production content - include production photos or use royalty free images/photos/people
- Bespoke written content or randomly generated fake content
- Domain names for fake sites (e.g. JibbJabb or FriendsLink) are available for hire (call for details)
- PC/Mac/Laptop + Tablet + Mobile Versions
- Logo Design
- Bespoke designed fake company or school websites - and websites for children
Corporate... Banking... Jobs... HR... Search Engine... Car/Auto Search... Online Shop... Beauty... IT... Gym/Fitness... Food/Take Away... Restaurant... Pub... Café... Medical... Legal... House/Flat/Apartment Rental... Flight... Hotel... Cruise... Car Hire... Kids... Sport (various)... Apps (Health/Messaging/etc)... and many more!!
From* £100/ hour
* Express projects quoted separately
£150/ hour (9am-6pm)
12am-6am x 3
Travel not included
Niki Molnar MBE
Based in Shepperton (home of Shepperton Studios), Niki has been developing websites and web applications for 25 years. She is an award-winning designer/developer and has developed sites for an ecletic range of industries: from pubs to politians, and motor racing to law.